|Five Things I'd Say About You
||[Apr. 13th, 2006|05:56 pm]
It's been a while since this comm was used, but I hope this is okay. I need to bitch somewhere where my regular f-list won't see.|
For five people on my f-list (past and present):
1. I liked you better when you lived further away. Distance really does make the heart grow fonder in this situation.
2. Do not complain of OOC fic about a mature female character, and then write said character as a giggly girl in your story - even if she is an adult in a teen body. The word you are looking for is 'hypocrite'.
3. I'd bear you so much better if you squee'd less. Honestly? These days, all it takes is your squee to completely turn me off something.
4. You were nice until you became a BNF in a certain sci-fi fandom. Then you became one of the biggest snobs I've ever had the misfortune to once imagine was my friend.
5. In spite of your protests, I still think you sold me out in exchange for getting to hang out with the popular girlz.